SiempreEnamorados

SiempreEnamorados
Disfruta un nuevo sitio

miércoles, 27 de julio de 2011

500 Days of Summer


Summer: Hey, Tom! I thought I might see you here. I’ve always loved this place ever since you brought me.
Tom: So I uh… I guess I should say congratulations?
Summer: Only if you mean it.
Tom: Well, in that case…
Summer: So are you okay?
Tom: I will be… eventually.
Summer: I like your suit! You look sharp!
Tom: So do you!
Summer: Thanks.
Tom: I quit the office.
Summer: You did? I didn’t know! That’s great!
Tom: And you… you’re married.
Summer: Yeah… it’s crazy, huh?
Tom: You should’ve told me… When we were at the wedding and we were dancing…
Summer: Well, he hadn’t asked me yet.
Tom: But he was in your life.
Summer: Yeah…
Tom: So why did you dance with me?
Summer: Because I wanted to.
Tom: You just do what you want, don’t you? You never wanted to be anybody’s girlfriend and now you’re somebody’s wife.
Summer: It surprised me too.
Tom: I don’t think I’ll ever understand that. I mean… it doesn’t make sense.
Summer: It just happened.
Tom: Right, but that’s what I don’t understand. What just happened?
Summer: I just woke up one day and I knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.
Tom: You know what sucks? Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit. It sucks!
Summer: What do you mean?
Tom: You know, destiny and soulmates and true love and all that childhood fairy tale nonsense. You were right, I should’ve listened to you.
Summer: No…
Tom: Yeah, why are you smiling?
Summer: Tom…
Tom: What? Why are you looking at me like that?
Summer: Well, you know, I guess it’s cause I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and… now he’s my husband.
Tom: Yeah. And… so?
Summer: So, what if I’d gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I’d gotten there 10 minutes later? It was… it was meant to be. And… I just kept thinking… Tom was right.
Tom: No.
Summer: Yeah, I did, I did. It just wasn’t me that you were right about, Tom. I should go… but I’m really happy to see that you’re doing well.
Tom: Summer! I really do hope that you’re happy.

No hay comentarios: